‘Le Chéile Seaside Cottage‘ Self-Catering Accomodation, Ballyferriter, Dingle, Co. Kerry
Le Chéile meaning “together” is a very comfortable 4 bedroom house just a few minutes walk from the beautiful Béal Bán beach.
Spectacular views: the house is on a large site with beautiful views to the front across Smerwich Harbour to Ballydavid, the Three Sisters and the majestic Mount Brandon range. The back of the house looks on to Ballyferriter village and the lovely Cruach Mharthain.
Béal Bán Beach: the house is located just a short 3 minute walk from this beautiful sandy beach. It is is very picturesque and very safe for swimming.
- Golf: A mere 5 minute drive brings you to Ceann Sibéal Golf links.
- Ballyferriter Village: Ballyferriter village is about 5 minutes by car. In the village there is a very nice hotel called Ceann Sibéal. Also, there are 3 pubs which serve good food and have a good traditional music scene
- Dingle is a short drive. It is approx. 10 miles. Dingle boasts of many fine restaurants and pubs. It also has a very nice Aquarium, Bowling Alley, Adventure Centre and Pony trekking and a wonderful traditional music scene.
- Dingle Sailing School on the Marina offer weekly sailing courses to both children and adults throughout the Summer. No holiday is complete in the area without a trip to see Fungi, the Dingle Dolphin.
- Slea Head drive: Slea Head is nearby. It is a lovely cycle or drive from the house. This scenery is breathtaking. Looking across the atlantic at the Blasket Islands is an awesome sight. You may also take a ferry to the Great Blasket from nearby Dunquin.